Monday, June 15, 2015

Man this week went by FAST. Well here in the good ole Puerto Cabezas it’s been raining a ton as we start the rain season, for the past 3 days I’ve had to bust out the long rain boots again haha. But this week our zone leaders went to Managua for a meeting and came back, without our mail...but thank goodness President sent it out to us by bus though, and I got my package from home finally! This week I got really sick though and everything hurt and I think I had a disease called chickengunya.. fever, bathroom, all that good stuff. so it was painful working but it was probably the best day I’ve had, working and feeling miserable honestly build a ton of character, going that step extra. but other than the sickness the week was good. Elder Cayax and I did some pretty good work and found some pretty awesome families to teach. Today we accidentally locked ourselves out in the rain so we went to the church and I played basketball in full missionary clothes and rainboots... very awkward playing in rainboots haha. I love y’all and hope things are going good! Keep on keeping on and never give up, when times get tough you gotta try even harder, like my good ole pops tells me, IT BUILDS CHARACTER, may not seem like it at the moment but it does, look for the good in every moment, and in everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment