Saturday, April 11, 2015

Well! It’s slowly getting hotter and hotter, but I’m also getting more used to it I guess. I’ve learned to always carry around a little sweat rag in my back pocket. But this week we found a really cool family but unfortunately they didn’t go to church with us this Sunday. We had a multizone meeting this past week which was cool; our President is an awesome teacher and always motivating us to keep up strong in the Lords work. This week we have a meeting with the Presiding Bishopric here in Managua. Both we (the North Mission) and the South mission will be there, so allll the missionaries in Nicaragua will be in my chapel this Sunday, alot of people haha. I’ll be able to see my mission father too! I miss Elder Lesueur! He’s freakin awesome! But other than that nothing too too interesting has happened this week. Yesterday was the bishop’s birthday and my comp and I had a member paint a super awesome picture of my comp and I and she matted in a pic of our bishop haha. Super funny, she added a pig and horse too and it looks awesome. But I hope I have more stories to tell next week! I love the missionary life, at times though you get homesick and all, but you just have to look at you shirt and read that plaque and look at who you’re representing, Jesucristo, and remember the greatness of the call to be a missionary, bringing people unto repentance and helping them have the opportunity to feel so great of a feeling they’ve never felt before.



No comments:

Post a Comment