Saturday, April 11, 2015

Man I really can’t believe it’s been 5 months! (Even though I know that’s not alot of time haha). This month was pretty good! This past Wednesday we were able to baptize one of our investigators that Elder Lesueur and I found! It’s a funny story how we found her too. We were walking in the street one night and she was singing a song in English and we finished it but kept walking past her street. Then we felt like we should go back and talk to her. So we did and found out she speaks English, so we set up a cita with her and began teaching her and now she’s been baptized. It’s random how God puts people in our paths at times. Then later on in the week I was on divisions in a city called Ciuidad Jardin and we’ve had a goal to invite everyone to baptism. That day, the elder of Ciuidad Jardin and I placed 4 fechas (baptismal dates) and committed a family to baptism. We had a teenager who was running up to us and he said that he had been searching all over for us because he wants to come to church and wants to learn more. The field really is white and ready to harvest. Today we had a cool Zone activity for P-day and we had some neat relays!


But I wanna bear my testimony on how much happiness this gospel can bring into lives. I’ve seen it happy many times here already. Not just in the lives of the people here, but also in mine, when I’m focused on the gospel I’ve felt so much better. I know that this church is true and it’s the only true church on the earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God. And I can’t wait to hear what he has to say this weekend in General Conference! I love y’all! Take care and be safe!










No comments:

Post a Comment