Saturday, April 11, 2015

We have transfers next week and my comp and I don't know what’ll happen. He’s been here 3 changes, me 2 but I’m finishing training and they usually transfer us after training. I'm hoping though that I get transferred though, I wanna see more of Nicaragua haha. There are a lot of people leaving home next week and a lot were in leadership positions so I’m thinking my comp will leave to fill in a position and I’ll stay in my area though. But who knows! This week however though was pretty good. We were having a lesson with a super positive investigator and in the middle of it he was like, hey I’m not doing anything right now take me to be baptized, and we told him we can’t rush it that quickly unfortunately haha... So we baptized him the next morning!! We are hoping to have 5 this week, 4 in one family and a lady. But the family of 4 has to have the parents married so hopefully things get taken care of. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary happened. This past Wednesday was a big catholic holiday here and there were people driving all over crazy like and we got in a little ¨bus accident¨ we were really being watched over that night. My comp and I were standing in the aisle and the bus was going through an intersection and a pickup almost hit head on to the bus but the bus slammed the brakes last minute and we went flying lol. But we got off the bus to hop on another and we looked at how close the accident was and the 2 vehicles were about an inch apart. But Heavenly Father has a special eye on us missionaries. My scripture that I wanna share this week is 1 Nephi 17:13 "And I will also be your light in the wilderness: and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led¨ If we follow the commandments and have faith, We will be led in times that we are ¨lost¨. I love y'all and I’ll talk next week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment