Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just kidding, I’m still in my area in a way haha. There were a lot of missionaries finishing their mission this change, than new missionaries coming in, which means that a lot of areas were either closed, or combined. In My case, I was combined haha, I now have a super large area and it’s just me and an elder named Elder Choc from Guatemala, he’s pretty cool though and only has a couple months left in his mission. Elder Lesueur went to a zone in the mountains called Estile which I’ve heard is really nice, and the weather is super chill there which is perfect cause the Hot Season in Nicaragua is starting up this month. But I’m kinda nervous about the area cause its size and how were gonna miss out on a lot of parts of it. But on another note this past week was good. We were able to have a lot of lessons with members. Other than that nothing too much happened. I got a package from home which is always great and it had pictures too! I hope y'all have had a good week! I’ll have more to say next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment