Saturday, April 11, 2015

Well it’s a big shocker this week being with my first Latino comp and only being able to speak Spanish. I can still communicate really well with him, but it’s like a mountain of things that I wasn't to say and express, but I can’t in Spanish lol. But my Spanish has gotten better and better every day. We have been contacting alot of people and looking for new investigators. Our area is huge though so this week my comp has been focusing on learning my area and vie been learning his part. Thank goodness there’s buses her though haha. But anyways we found some really positive families and brought them to church too. We had 5 in the church and are looking at putting baptismal dates with them this week too. I’ve been focusing alot more on reading the Book of Mormon this week and vie just felt alot better. I testify that the Book of Mormon is true, and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and he translated the Book of Mormon. I know this Church is true. I love you all and hope to hear from y’all next Monday when I check email! Take care, be safe :)







No comments:

Post a Comment