Monday, December 7, 2015



November 30, 2015

13 months has swept by, i was reading in my journal the other night
from my entries a year ago, wow have things changed. So how y’all
doing? Things are going good here in Puerto Cabezas. Safe and sound
ha-ha. Well next week there’s changes and idk if I’ve got changes, itd be
my 7th change in my area, I’d be going on 9 months here haha. But I
love it and I am not complaining. Things are going good here but had some
difficulties towards the end of the week. super occupied doing
interviews and Sunday we passed by all the investigators we could but
for the first time in months we weren’t able to bring an investigator
to church which really stunk. But things are good still. one of the
things I’ve really learned in my mission from people, is that we
shouldn’t put excuses to God. We shouldn’t make excuses for not going to
church, for not sharing the gospel, for not helping someone, because
excuses don’t work. God wants to bless each and every one of us, more
than we can imagine, but if we continue putting excuses, what do we
deserve? In Nephi 3:7 it says that God will never give us commandments
that are impossible. We all need to make sure were doing our part. and
as it says in Mosiah 2:41 if we do our part, God will bless us. In
these days that we live in, there are many excuses to not do our best or
to not fulfill with all the commandments. When excuses come to mind,
when errands come to hand in Sunday instead of going to church, we
need to remember what Christ did for us. He died for each one of us,
suffered for each one of us so that we can change our lives and be
better. He could’ve made an excuse and not atoned for us, but he
didn’t, so why should we make excuses in our lives to not obey God. I
challenge all of us this week and always to find the excuses in our
lives, and to get rid of them, and our lives will be so much better, i
love yall and hope yall have a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment