Monday, December 7, 2015



November 23, 2015

So this week was crazy! We had alot of preparing done cause this past
weekend we had District Conference! This was pretty fun. But I don’t
have much time now to write but if you want to know a little more hit up my
mom with an email! Here’s some pictures though! And a scripture I
received that I love! 1 Nephi 9:6
“But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he
prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men;
for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words.
And thus it is. Amen. There’s a way for everything and we need to
accept it and follow it, I love yall! Stay safe!!! Oh and my coming
home date changed! I’m now coming home October 25, 2016!!!! 2 more
weeks of greatness that I gained! Would’ve gone home Oct 11. Take
care!




No comments:

Post a Comment