Sunday, August 21, 2016



July 18. 2016

So this week has been awesome!! So it all started off like this.... we've got an investigator that we have been working with forever and she is super cool, I have baptized her children but she hasn't been able to be baptized because she lives with her husband but they're not married because he hasn't wanted to.. but this week we gained some confidence with the husband and we had a really deep conversation him and he was saying that he wants to get married with her now so that she can get baptized. Its been so frustrating because this lady is so awesome! She always goes to church and she even leaves and goes teaching with us and things like that. Now I might actually be able to see her baptism! So we get the process going on what they need to do to get married. We thought she didn't have an ID card so we got a little dismayed and prayed a lot that God would open up a way for her to be able to get married so she could be baptized, and so we go back the next day and found her ID card!! Super miracle because it takes 2 weeks to get an id card and changes are in 2 weeks.... So this week were going to do all possible and see if things go through! I got a call from the senior missionaries saying that they were headed up to Ocotal to drop of a package for me!!! I got a package from my Mom with Ping Pong equipment!! I was so excited to get this because now I can play! We have been having little ping pong tournaments in our house during free time haha. Today we went and explored a new waterfall that we heard of! We got super lost and almost headed back to Ocotal, but we finally found it last minute! Sad news of the week though.. I got my flight itinerary for going home.. I was in the branch´s office doing some paperwork and in came the email and I got super sad. The branch president and I had a good talk about it but I still did not feel much better. I have come to love the people here so much! I know that Jesus lives and God loves us. I know if we focus on the miracles that God gives of daily.. we will all be a little more grateful for our blessings! Love yall!!




No comments:

Post a Comment