Sunday, August 21, 2016



August 15, 2016

So this week was a little crazy! Not much happened and our baptisms sadly fell through because we couldn't find them :/ So crazy thing this week.. my companion and I worked divisions with my son and grandson in the mission (elder Santizo and Elder Mitton) and I went with Elder Mitton, We get an emergency call from my companion and hes saying that Elder Santizo ate fish and had a super bad allergic reaction and stopped breathing and passed out and so me and Elder Mitton threw our stuff together and caught the first taxi that would take us to the hospital.. and we get there and my companion were standing outside saying that they wouldn't let him in. We had to call all the leaders and explain what was going on and then after an hour and a half waiting outside I remembered that I was the only one that had a Nica ID card and so I ran up to the gate to the hospital and they let me in and so I got to be at my sons bedside as he was getting better. It was super scary. But knew everything would be alright. I prayed and knew that our Heavenly Father would make him heal. Today he's completely normal. God saved his life... 
This week since I am always finding odd ways of service, we were able to help with the demolishing of a house. It was so much fun!
I love my heavenly father for saving my only mission sons life..my testimony is strong of the Gospel. I love the Gospel and I love my Heavenly Father!  sorry but times run out!



No comments:

Post a Comment