Sunday, January 31, 2016



January 25, 2016

Well today i hit my 9 months left mark.. I cannot believe that I only have 9 months left on this wonderful mission. I have learned and grown so much! Changes are next monday, Soooo, maybe ill have my 8th change in the area!! So this week we had a pretty cool couple prepared for baptism but on saturday morning the guy told us that he "just remembered" that he was married before to another woman haha, so this week were going to the government office to find out if the papers were ever put in. But other than that things are good. This week President came down for interviews and all went well, he got on me because ive got some weird rash on my face and had some expensive medicine rushed here from managua to take care of it. Things are pretty cool here though, literally. There has been so much wind its got me sick here with a drippy nose and heavy eyes from dust. Almost everyone is my area is walking around in sweaters and im like "its windy, but its still like 90 degrees what the heck " haha. But miracles are happening. Lives are being changed, and testimonies of all are growing. I love yall and hope yall have a spiritiually uplifting week! nos vemos en 9 meses! aisabe

Side note from Mom....Things may look rough for my boy, but he is loving what he is doing and the living conditions are worth the spiritual miracles that he sees every day! I am so proud of my boy and for his love and dedication for our Savior!



No comments:

Post a Comment